Frequently Asked Questions
We charge a $50 application fee per applicant, a $150 non-refundable reservation fee, and a $200 deposit. Applicant credit results may result in a larger deposit requirement.
Yes we offer corporate apartments.
For your convenience we have a Resident Portal available via the property website. You can send your non-emergency request 24 hours a day 7 days a week. One of our maintenance team members will promptly address the problem within 48 business hours.
Rent is due on the first day of each month.
Voter registration can be done in person at the Department of Motor Vehicles or on their website at www.dmv.state.va.us
- Our apartments offer an Urban Chic feel with wood floors, high ceilings with ceiling fans, slate tile in the bathroom, granite counters and stainless steel appliances, and washer and dryers in your apartment.
- Colony Village embodies modern urban living without the congestion of the city.
- Our apartments are stress free living! Relax and wind down in our Rejuvenation Room complete with reclining chairs, or decompress in our Yoga Studio.
- Our apartments are located within 2 miles of local restaurants, grocery and retail shopping, and just minutes from Downtown Richmond.
- An on-site professional and friendly management and maintenance team within steps of your front door.
Yes, we offer a 24-hour strength training & cardio facility; a yoga studio, located in the clubhouse.
Yes, door to door trash service also includes recycling.
Please call our community if you have any other questions. We are happy to answer your questions and discuss any personal concerns.